so been sick all this week with the flu ... I hate this time of year !
got only a couple of things done on my own junk . 1 thing was the waste gate rod on the L bank . lower rod is "custom" built to fit I actually have an adjustable nut in there as well so I can set pre load on the waste gate , but I guess I didn't get that pic
also built new intake tubes ... all welded and done
had some time this weekend to work on my truck . my shop is SOOO busy , I'm having a hard time finding time these days .
so , I going to be doing all the interior myself this time .. in my "spare time " at home . I have experience in this area , as I did my first interior when I was 16 . (learnt this trade by a professional)
I was using an old singer machine (1956) , and have used it for years to do shifter boots , arm rest covers ect ... great piece of hardware , and will sew 6 layers of denim , but I just wanted a better/newer tech unit . so I bought a new industrial machine , with a "walking" foot . so for those of you whom don't know what this is .. it is the BEST ! .. I just hope I can show how good it is ..
anyway ... so this weekend I decided to start on the passenger seat .. (easiest first) . I also have to modify the mount locations , so I have removed the original mount brackets .
very little completed it seems , but holy , what a LOT of work !! fit on actual engine in the truck ... small mods to fit , remove ,and back on mock up engine .. weld , remove , back on the real engine to fit , check clearances , remove , back on mock up engine .. make something else , tack , remove , install on real engine .. anyway , you get the jist ... any progress is a step forward , and I am progressing .. headers are fully welded now and ready for ceramic .