finally some work on my 2wd after sweeping an inch of dust off .. got a plan in mind . I need to get the body positioned in order to work on the flip front , as well as the rest . So off came the "fatties" and got a few "hangers" in place to hold the body where I need it to be .
as well as figuring out the correct back spacing for the wheels ..
cool thing is , it's still on the dollies , so it's still movable
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2013 16:28:33 GMT -8 by Slacker
thanks bud ... My buddy Brad came in today and helped me out , we got the cab into its final and proper location . (I had to move it back 2" ). This will be way better for the firewall now as well . and now I super happy with the mock up location of the front fenders and rear fenders
got some work done on the weekend ... doors off , and going to put the power windows in the Mojave build truck . got the tranny in place and cut the drv shaft flanges so I could "mock" up a drive shaft , also reinstalled the steering column , and got the steering shaft buttoned up . pics on the new phone , will get them up ASAP
so a little time this weekend to get a little done ... I'm bracing the front shock towers and building the front "tube" section , so I needed to get my real engine in , which I still need to add some things to , so I can make sure all my clearances will work
so out of it covered shrink wrapped casing it comes
and into place I have also started on the brackets for the supports