I layed the "header" pipe where I thought it should be , had to wach out for the shackle clearance and such , and sure enough , it would have hit the crossmember .. so I think I have the crossmember figured now , but I figured I might as well get the crossover done , and in place first .
so I chopped up the old one ..
some guys have "re-worked" the old pipes , and expansion joint , I decided to go all new .
cleaned up all the old flanges , and put them in place ..
made a "template" of the first pipe , and ran of to get it bent .
WOW!!! This thing actually looks like it might end up with double (maybe triple) the 22R horsepower... A trial and error (if it was me lots of error ;D) it is coming along awesome and at a reasonable budget too.. Way Cool...