Pulled the head to check it out, changed all 4 pre combustion cups as they were cracked. Broke out the Dremmel, ported the intake and exhaust runners then had them coated with ceramics to keep the heat in the port and out of the head.
Found a good used rad support and painted the colour i decided on, Went through the rad, repainted the shroud gloss black. Bead blasted the light pots and grill and painted them matt black. Stuck it all on the chassis.
With the body off and upside down on a trailer i cut down the rocker panels to remove the rust and to make room for sliders. Scraped off all the undercoat, rust painted, panel guarded then repainted the entire underside.